I can't decide my activity level

Options
BAtobe
BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
Ok, so I joined a gym almost 2 weeks ago and really kicked up my workouts since then. I am a busy mom of 3 kiddos. I dont technically work outside the home. I am the type of person who doesn't generally sit down during the day. As soon as I do, my mind runs to the billion things that could be done (laundry, water in the yard changed, dish washer emptied, bathroom cleaned) and I am right back up and of course while I am up doing my day to day type chores, I always find new things I need to do. And of course, I have 3 kids. Since beginning the gym, I have been shooting for 4-6 days (so far, each week I went 4 days) and I do either a) lift 60min, b) a class like body pump or boot camp (45ish min each) or c) cardio 20min, lift 30-40min. I am hoping this coming week to do 5 days with 2 rest between and maybe a day of light cardio. My body has really responded to 2100 cals beautifully so that is what I am aiming for but according to Scooby I could be anywhere from 2077-2312 depending on activity level and Im worried if I take the higher activity level on some days, then I am not giving a big enough deficit to continue to lose. I am 5'6" and 173.4 as of yesterday morning. Thanks!

Edited to add: My calorie burn per my heart rate monitor at the gym has been 750-1000 cals.

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    IMO, if 2100 calories is working, don't start changing things.
  • BAtobe
    BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im not trying to change anything now. Just wondering what activity level I am working with.