i...cant...take.....another.....bite......

Debbiedebbiey
Debbiedebbiey Posts: 824 Member
ok. todays THE day. dang. wish I'd found this 5 wks ago when i started MFP. but thats ok. whats not ok is, it's 7:30 and I'm trying to stuff a chicken breast/rice/red peppers/mango down the hatch & i have another 300 cals to go !!! i ate before bed last night (trusty ol'peanut butter) and woke up coughing like i was gonna puke ! the volume of healthy food is about to kill me ! haha. not really. this would be so much easier with junk food. haha. seriously. anyone else feel like this in the beginning ? can i quit 300 calories shy of my TDEE (i obtaind averaging last 10 days of my bodybugg) or shall i go get the peanut butter and a shovel ?!?!

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    hahaha, i have zero expertise or fact-based advice...but this was funny! i felt the same way...

my vote would be to listen to your body and ease into it. hahahahahahaha......
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    I just started - day 2 - and I felt like that yesterday. Today, I still feel full, but I ate differently. Eggs for breakfast with avocado, lots of snacks like greek yogurt and almonds. Frankly, I ate more calories today than I thought I would. I'm currently over my TD - 15% but I haven't done my Ripped in 30 exercise yet soooo then I'll be right where I want to be!
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Definitely eat the 300 calories so you can make sure you are being consistent.

I find if I plan my day out first thing in the morning, I am not left with extra calories before bed.

You can also try adding some higher calories healthy choices throughout the day like healthy oils, greek yogurt, a handful of almonds etc.
  • YepLilly
    YepLilly Posts: 129 Member
    Lol. It seems you're on the right track. Check this sticky on this group:

" Patterns emerging for hunger, satiety, energy and fatigue

1. 1200 and not hungry dont want to eat more,
    2. Up calories feel overfull
    3. After two days of eating more I am ravenous and want even more food.
    4. Feel energised and "active" continue to eat at new calorie level
    5. Energy disappears for three weeks and I am exhausted.
    6. Energy starts to return and I stabilize. "

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/604089-patterns-emerging-for-hunger-satiety-energy-and-fatigue

ETA: Seems you're on steps 1-2. Keep it up :)