Is this good for 2nd day on EMTLW?

dzinergrl18
dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
So, today is my second day doing this. I've been losing the same couple of pounds for the last month or more and had read about this a couple of weeks ago. I decided to REALLY do Chalean Extreme and follow a better way of eating while really upping my weights. On Tuesday, I had a net of only 768 calories after working out. Yesterday, after deciding to start this, I had a net of 1250 or so. Today I had a net of 1676. How fast should I raise up? Oh yeah, my stats are BMR-1532, TDEE-2375, Cut Rate-2019. I don't want to put on weight right away by going up in calories so fast. I'm also not sure how to tell my percentages of fat/carbs/protein. I went in and manually changed it to 40/30/30, but is there a chart or graph I can look at at the end of the day to see how I've actually done? I know I can read the numbers, but I'd like a chart! Any advice or info would be great:) I'm really excited to see how this goes for the next month. I've also committed to not weighing myself until the end of June...that will be interesting!
Thanks so much.
Nichole

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    I think most people will say you should go up all at once, just rip that bandaid off! It's not true weight gain if you do gain.
  • There is a pie chart graphic on the phone app....
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    There is a pie chart graphic on the phone app....

Thank you so much, exactly what I wanted! I'm at 46/27/27...more carbs than I'd like but better than yesterday!
  • quie618
    quie618 Posts: 102 Member
    There is a pie chart graphic on the phone app....

Thank you so much, exactly what I wanted! I'm at 46/27/27...more carbs than I'd like but better than yesterday!

I didn't even notice it on the app! :laugh: Oblivious.