OK let's do THIS

Options
Those of us that have been doing Cardio kick consistently come back for more of the same every week. Ladies we CAN DO THIS. I have seen the improvement we have all made, and I am so proud of our accomplishments--as in coming back three times a week. We are MACHINES (to quote Wendy). I promise you, you come to this class, and the other classes...you will see results. I can fit in pants that DID not fit. If I can do it...y'all can.

Replies

• justinelbarton
    Options
    Maybe it will motivate me to actually go to cardio kick :) I LOVE my fitness fusion! Is anyone doing the boot camp classes on Monday and Friday??
  • steinfeldam
    Options
    I'm doing boot camp. I did it on Friday and Monday. It's a butt kicker, but amazing. I never did the Fitness Fusion, but Chrissy says the boot camp is a more intense workout. You would probably love the boot camp, if you love fitness fusion.
  • gderenge
    gderenge Posts: 6
    Options
    I am going to be doing the Boot Camp this week. I have a feeling I know what is in store. We tried some of the running activities, burpees (which I HATE but am going to force to live with). If you do these things...you will lose the weight.