Excercise every day..........come on!

Options
2»

Replies

• aj_31
    aj_31 Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Although I really do want to try the 30 DS...I don't do well with videos. Wondering if I should purchase it or if it would be a waste of $.

Level 1 of the 30DS is on Youtube. Give it a try by watching it online.
  • southpaw211
    southpaw211 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 2 of Power 90, so I'm working out every day at 6am, except on my 1 rest day each week. That day I'm trying to burn a couple hundred doing something - biking, walking, whatever.

Going to break out that just dance Abba tonight and see where that takes me. I cannot find my HRM! Went to look for it in the box and it's gone. Dollars to donuts it's in some kid's toybox in my house... argh! I'm sure I'm not burning as many calories on sculpt days as I am on the cardio days, so I'm forced to estimate until I know for sure.
  • danadew18nj
    danadew18nj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    20 min on the spinn bike this AM. :) it's somethin'!!
  • danadew18nj
    Options
    Although I really do want to try the 30 DS...I don't do well with videos. Wondering if I should purchase it or if it would be a waste of $.

After reading everyones reviews on here it sounded that JM's Ripped in 30 was a better video / workout. So, I bought RI30 & now that I have to wait for it to come inthe mail I have been youtubing the 1st level of 30DS.

Check out Amazon, I found RI30 there and it was about $10 with shipping. Totally worth it to me :)
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    Back in to the gym today - X-55 class (radical fitness) Works on legs mainly but also arms, bottom and belly too. Love it.
  • sanaya2
    sanaya2 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have been doing Zumba for about a week now and already feel different!! I have never done it before and am not particularity coordinated but I get by ;D I love it because its dosent feel like a workout!!!

Today : ZUMBA!!!!
  • deannalynne73
    deannalynne73 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I did an hour on the treadmill last night and burned 450 calories... even though I was dog tired! I popped the move "Gone" into the DVD player and watched it while I walked/jogged! Felt soooo good afterwards! :)
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Today will be day 4 of level 1 of 30DS, I enjoy it, and I got mine from walmart for $10.....However I am in Canada so don't know if that makes a difference. They had about 7 Jillian DVDS.....I can't wait til I can get through level 1 and think, wow that wasnt that hard after all. My goal is at least 20 days in the month of June so, so far doing ok.
  • mum2paris
    mum2paris Posts: 25
    Options
    How are you finding it? I was thinking of starting it on the days that I can't get to the gym. I looked at it on you tube last night and alot of it is very similar to the x-55 class I got to on wednesdays.

Off to the gym today for full body workout with weights and cardio.

Have also joined a business house swim relay.. just weekly timing of 4 of us doing 100m each. did pretty good for a bunch of chicks that don't usually swim lengths.. hoping to get fitter and faster as I go along.
  • mini72
    mini72 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Very bold here.Have done nothing for the last two days.

A neighbours son died on Monday which rocked us all and then on Thursday we got thrown a curve ball about one of our kids that is going to need surgery so not really in the humour for anything.

Onwards and upwards from now on though!!
  • danadew18nj
    Options
    Hello Ladies!!!

Who's keeping up witht this?

I was on vacation over the wknd- but I think I did enough dancing to count as exercise. haha!