Chalean Extreme 60 day results

Options
clowermom
clowermom Posts: 52 Member
Here are my 60 day results from Chalean Extreme. I am so thrilled with them!

On Day 60, I did the measurements before I took pictures. I was VERY disappointed in the measurements, I thought for sure there would have been a bigger loss in inches. I wasn't feeling all that great about taking pictures, because I figured there wasn't going to be that big of a difference from Day 30 (you can tell by the look on my face that I wasn't all that excited).

But then I looked at the pictures side by side. WOW. I was shocked at the difference. And so proud of myself!

Pre-Burn Phase / Day 1 pictures were taken on April 1, 2012.
Pre-Push Phase / Day 30 pictures were on April 29, 2012.
Pre-Lean Phase / Day 60 pictures are from May 27, 2012.

Untitled.jpg

Side-Compare.jpg

Back-Compare-1.jpg

I'm working my way through Lean now. I love this program and what it's done for me physically and mentally. I feel great, I'm eating healthier, I have energy, .... I could go on and on!

And thank you to all of you here. You have been a great resource and support team!

Replies

• mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    What a difference!! I am a little over half way through push and don't feel like I am seeing or feeling much of a difference like I did in burn. Hope my proof will be in my pictures as well! : ) Great job! The change is fantastic.
  • courtrptr13
    courtrptr13 Posts: 272
    Options
    Great progress!! Keep it up!!
  • lulukittie
    lulukittie Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Your arms and shoulders especially! I can definitely see the difference.
  • GoodMorningGirl
    GoodMorningGirl Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Your core really tightened up and check out those arm/shoulder muscles! Keep up the great work! I'm only in week 2 of Burn and you gave me some inspiration to really hit it.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, you can definitely see a difference when the pics are all side by side like that! You clearly have more definition in your arms and shoulders!!! Way to go!!!

BTW, how did you get your pics side by side like that? LOL
  • Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    (can't see them on the iPad so it's taken me a while to get here)

You look fantastic! Your back and shoulders are amazing!!

Great work :)