DId I do this correct?

Options
dzinergrl18
dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
OK, sorry for the questions, but I just want to make sure I'm doing this correctly and not going way over on calories! My BMR is 1532, TDEE is 2375 and TDEE-15% is 2019. I set my goal on MFP to 2000 and today my food is 2421, exercise 424, net 1997 with 3 calories remaining. Did I do that right to net right at my 2000 goal? Or did I go over because my food says 2421? Does this make sense? Hope I'm not confusing you but I don't want to be 400 calories over either!!! Thanks

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you only need to eat 2000 cals unless you burn over 500 cals. The tdee calc has your exercise cals included. So you look to net at least your bmr on exercise days.

Lucia
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    So I ate back my exercise calories basically, right? Even though it's figured in already. No wonder I'm so stuffed! Will be doing some kind of workout for this tomorrow, even though it's my rest day! Maybe eventually this will make sense to me!
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Don't worry about trying to work the extra off. It will work itself out. You will have a deficit at the end of the week due to the rest of the week. Good luck and feel free to ask questions when ever you need to that is what we are here for.