what is your clothing goal?

Options
fragilegift
fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
When I started this journey, I'd commented in FB that I needed to go shopping for jeans that fit my fat tummy. I found some, and since then I've gone down about 3 sizes. Jeans aren't my goal any more. Instead, fitted shorter skirts (no elastic waists!) and knee high boots are.

Do you have clothing goals? if so, what are they?

Replies

• mmk137
    mmk137 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    for me to be comfortable in a 2 piece bathing suit...aka a bikini.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how our goals change.....I went and bought a couple of new bras the other day, got 16C off the rack. I used to have to buy BIG bras that never really fitted and cost lots :grumble: .....but the silly thing is I now realize I actually should have bought size 14C!!!! The new ones are a bit loose around my ribcage!!!! :laugh: Who would believe THAT! :happy:

I wore size 22/24/26 tops for years and could never find pants that fitted right, no hips but big tummy! :ohwell:

I now wear size 10 in most pants, even a size 8 in stretchy ones and size 14 in tops....that is the most unbelievable part! :noway:
    And clothes are starting to look good on me :laugh:

I love short skirts and I bought myself some really nice boots last winter and I love them!!!

The bikini on the other hand is not in reality ever going to look good on me close up :laugh: not unless by some miracle my tummy skin tightens up.
  • CassieReannan
    CassieReannan Posts: 1,479 Member
    Options
    Fit into my high school senior jersey. It already fits but is too tight and I am aiming for it to be loose on me :)
    When I started it didnt even fit me.
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :laugh: As I was re reading this just now the google ad showing was for size 14 plus size clothing.....no thanks:wink:
  • fragilegift
    fragilegift Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :laugh: As I was re reading this just now the google ad showing was for size 14 plus size clothing.....no thanks:wink:

The sucky part of that is that size 14 is now considered PLUS size! :huh:
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    My clothing goal is simple... to only wear them on the bottom half :happy:

I'd love to be at a place where I could whip the shirt off without being terribly embarrassed. It'll come.
  • Nataliaho
    Nataliaho Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    To proudly wear a bikini on the beach...
  • amethysts269
    amethysts269 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    To look hot enough in a bikini to no longer have to wear boardies over the top of them!
  • CassiusKnox
    CassiusKnox Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Ha... My 'clothing' goal is too look good without them.
  • yxlr8
    yxlr8 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    to be able to wear shorts and singlet without being embaressed by summer
  • ChasingStarlight
    ChasingStarlight Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    I am in the wear a bikini camp. Could wear one now if I could stand still and not bend down!
  • hanga10
    hanga10 Posts: 25
    Options
    To be able to buy some name brand gear instead of Mr Big crap clothing from Target and i am almost there 1 kg to go for first goal weight..
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I want to fit into my yr 10 formal dress! I think it is a size 12... Figure hugging full length dress! I also have a corset top I bought many years ago just after meeting hubby, I want to get back into that too... About2 inches to go! :bigsmile:
  • xdeadlyx
    Options
    My first goal at the moment is to get into a size 18 dress. I've slowly worked my way down from a 24, but I've been dying to get into an 18 for about 18 months now!
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to fit into a size 12-14, I'm ready to leave the "plus size" shops behind (I hate the term "plus sized"). Slowly getting there, my size 18 jeans are getting looser, and I'm on the smallest hole of my fat-belt! I have no desire to ever wear a bikini, but maybe that will change as I lose more weight?
  • sagetracey
    sagetracey Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    To fit into my wedding dress again. Almost there - maybe another inch til I can zip it.
    Started this journey at a tight size 26 - top is now 12- 14, bottom is 14-16 and suddenly I lobe shopping for clothes.
  • jsande10
    jsande10 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    to feel comfortable in a swimsuit again without wearing a shirt over the top
  • FitterTerri
    FitterTerri Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ditto to jsande10, although mine is without wearing boardies to cover my flabby bum.
  • lindakp1983
    Options
    I'd love to be able to wear shorts and be comfortable in them. Also being able to wear a bikini again would be nice. Or simply just wearing jeans and not having to make sure my tshirt covers the top of them because they are sucking in my tummy. I hate that.