30 Day Shred

Options
Just finished my first video and I burnt 163 cals according to my fitbit timer/tracker. Is it just me or the calorie counts for exercises on MFP grossly over exstimated? I'm going to track all my exercises myself rather than guess them now O:

The videos by the way are great, I hope they get more challenging as the levels progress. At first the dorky music was a put off but by the end I found she's very motivating and fun to listen to. I look forward to altenating this with my Insanity workouts. :D

Goodluck everybody!

Replies

• Rylie324
    Rylie324 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I just finished the 30 day shred and loved and hated it haha! Well when I started here I googled how many calories you burn and most sites say between 215-245 depending on weight and current physical shape. A always plugged in 245 for calories burned. Have fun and good luck!
  • juliebmomof3
    juliebmomof3 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I am starting it too...and yeah I totally think they overestimate the calories burned in the exercises. What I do sometimes is if I work out for 30 minutes I will only log 20 of MFP. I would much rather underestimate than over.