I think it might be working....

Options
becka63
becka63 Posts: 712 Member
So, I'm on my 4th week of this now.

I had slightly increased my calories over the past few months anyway but was adhering to the eating exercise calories and some days I was just still hungry!

Using a combination of scooby, fat2fit and NROLFW, I set my calories at 1863 (nice round number!) and on my non-exercise days I feel so much better.

If I burn more than 500ish calories I do eat some of them back to keep my net above my BMR level.

I don't worry too much if I go over on days I do any exercise.

I've started to lose again! Down nearly 2lbs! Not back at my MFP low, but moving back in the right direction!

Thanks for starting this group!

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful :)

Way to go!
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    So, I'm on my 4th week of this now.

I had slightly increased my calories over the past few months anyway but was adhering to the eating exercise calories and some days I was just still hungry!

Using a combination of scooby, fat2fit and NROLFW, I set my calories at 1863 (nice round number!) and on my non-exercise days I feel so much better.

If I burn more than 500ish calories I do eat some of them back to keep my net above my BMR level.

I don't worry too much if I go over on days I do any exercise.

I've started to lose again! Down nearly 2lbs! Not back at my MFP low, but moving back in the right direction!

Thanks for starting this group!

Thats so great!!! Thanks for sharing!
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!!!!!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Love hearing these things! woohoo!
  • becka63
    becka63 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    THanks guys!

One thing I wanted to add, as a serial scaler...yup...every day! I've noticed that since starting this, my daily weight fluctuates far less, which means I don't spend hours agonising where the 2lb water weight came from! So....all good!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear more positive changes!
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Fairieluv77
    Options
    Glad to hear it!
  • Spokez70
    Spokez70 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Good job- sounds like you are on the right track!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    congratulations!!

keep up the good work.