W1D3 complete

Options
buckeyegirl0103
buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
Well, got up at 7 to do W1D3- mental note- do NOT walk dog for 2 miles night before a C25K day!! UGH....it was hard, but I did every bit of it. Feel pretty good though!! I didn't watch my time and wasn't in the right place to make it home by the time it was complete, so I ended up walking 8 extra minutes....which was fine. It was cool here again this morning 55 degrees-( I think God knows I need it cool to do this! ) :wink: so it messed up my time per mile, but it gave me extra calories burned. so now, onto the shower so I can get to church. Have a great day everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!! Have a blessed Sunday. Don't think I'll get D3 in until maybe tomorrow?? Although I'm sort of anxious wishing I could do it today. How crazy is that???
  • buckeyegirl0103
    buckeyegirl0103 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling....I just want to get through this and see progress....however, I AM seeing SOME progress.....a little more energy, not as sore,,,,,so I know I will get there.....thought of you this morning as it started to drizzle after I finished during my cool down.....it was refreshing!!
  • MissAmyB80
    MissAmyB80 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I got my D3 in afterall too! Woot woot!