Need more protein/carbs for day-help!

Options
dzinergrl18
dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
I've got no fat left for the day but 68 grams of protein and 64 grams of carbs. Any good ideas what I can have that will fill that? I just ate a peanut butter roll up on a high fiber tortilla (love peanut butter!). Any suggestions would be great:)

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I've got no fat left for the day but 68 grams of protein and 64 grams of carbs. Any good ideas what I can have that will fill that? I just ate a peanut butter roll up on a high fiber tortilla (love peanut butter!). Any suggestions would be great:)

Nonfat greek yogurt with ptotein powder and berries...BAM!
  • dzinergrl18
    Options
    Too bad I only have the berries in the house, but it sounds good! What kind of protein powder do you use and which greek yogurt? Never bought either before.
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I get my protein on amazon, its called MRM but sometimes I get body fortress at Walmart. I like MRM because it doesn't have any artificial sweeteners. The Greek yogurt I get is Fage plain nonfat.
  • Cclancaster
    Cclancaster Posts: 368
    Options
    Any shrimp, fish, chicken breasts? You can cook the fish or chicken breast on the grill and it doesn't add fat. Fruit and veggies for carbs.
  • dzinergrl18
    Options
    Thanks everyone...have some shopping to do this week!