During the reset...

TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
So I am a week into the reset and things are going great. I have a girls Vegas trip coming up the first week of July and today ended up picking up a few dresses to walk around in and one typical slutty Vegas club dress:wink: They are cute and flattering for my figure now but I can see once I start losing they will look even better.:bigsmile:

My question is with my weight lifting and HIIT, even though I am maintaining is it possible I could still improve on my body? Maybe smooth some out here, tighten there and tone? I am definitely not trying to lose since I am on the rest and I want to do it right, but just wondered if in 5 weeks I could look even more fit?

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    I would have to say yes. While you may not be "losing" weight, you can still tone up some muscle groups with your HIIT training.

Mike
  • TripleJ3
    Thanks, I am really hoping to see it in my arms!
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    I sure hope so because that is my goal at this point. Toning up and getting leaner/less jiggly in places and getting stronger. If I get any smaller, I want it to be through getting leaner and more fit, not necessarily weight loss.
  • TripleJ3
    Exactly. I am in this for looking a certain way and wearing a certain size (The size of most of my closet!)