30's Daily - 6/4

Options
shorty313
shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
Welcome to our daily thread!

We post here for motivation and support. Feel free to share your successes and your failures. Really, you should feel free to share whatever is on your mind. Just be respectful and expect respect in return.

[Anyone can start the daily thread, just make the new subject and copy and paste the intro. Thanks in advance for your help.]

☞ Name/nickname reminders -
Paul (PJYoung2012)
Carrie (camsmommy2008)
Sara Grace (SaraGrace82)
Susan or Susie (susieq101178)
Erica (epa422)
Debbie (shorty313)
Melissa (lissa0040)
Jackie (jaxygirl)
Sonya (sonyachan)
Ellie (ellie78)
CurlyPep (lilpe5512)
Harold (hcdawg)
Jill (Blueyz82)
Dan (G3tR1pp3d)
Stacy (chanstriste13)
Cristi (blueeyedcrist)
Amanda (AmandaK3)
Bishop or Todd(BishopSmurf)
Kelli (daisy51981)
Sarah (SarLem81)
Clare (clareeast)
Amanda (WhiteCloud)
Emma (elstein)
Cynthia (saihtnyc)

Replies

• shorty313
    shorty313 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    No weekend thread, I guess everyone is busy!

I've been playing around with the same 2 lbs for 2 weeks now, grr.

I had a lovely weekend though, an engagement party for a friend (cocktail and dessert) that I overindulged, but otherwise was on point all weekend. :smile:

Grey and rainy here today :grumble:
  • susieq101178
    susieq101178 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Look at you Debbie - half way to goal!! That's awesome! :drinker:

Somehow, I managed to drop a little more weight. Probably all water and lactic acid because I haven't been strength-training in over a week now. :ohwell: But I have my gym bag today, and my Stage 3A workout programmed into my iPhone so I'll be back to it after work tonight.

I decided after seeing the weight drop a little more and being able to fit into my shorts that it was finally time to take some measurements again, and Todd insisted on pictures too. I was pleasantly surprised. I think I actually look worse from the front, but I could definitely see a difference in the side and back views - and it looks as though I've lost at least 6.5 inches overall (maybe more, but I'm not entirely sure how you figure that up).

Still lots of scrubbing to do on our deck, but the pool is open and in its first stages of "treatment". Need to hook up the filter, finish filling it, give it a good sweeping, and we should be back in business! Maybe I can get the color on my legs to catch up with my arms now. :tongue: