INSPIRATIONS

Options
mudypupy
mudypupy Posts: 52 Member
HERE POST YOUR INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES PICS OR OTHER VARIOUS INSPIRATIONAL BITS TO SHARE

Replies

• mudypupy
    Options
    As we travel down our roads we will hit a mud puddle or a pot hole...maybe even these things will make us faceplant...but it is only our choice to get up and keep walkin...dirt washes off and injuries heal...if you choose to get up...if you don't you will jusst sit there.DO YOU WANNA JUST SIT IN A MUD HOLE? I DON'T
  • mudypupy
    Options
    Today
    give away even just one smile to someone who doesn't have one
    it might be the only one they get.
  • mudypupy
    Options
    best inspiration ive had in long time...even tho feeling squishy still from recently having a child i went to a bar i used to work at last weekend...the bouncer looked at me wierd and said...
    " holy f*** jen wheres the rest of you! "

i gleamed the rest of the night.
  • Casey8
    Casey8 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Found my "before" photo on the weekend which was taken at my best friends wedding at the time it was taken I remember feeling horrible and dreading what it would look like, then I remembered seeing it and feeling so bad. The photo then joined the rest of the photos in a box hidden away for the last 12 months. When I opened it I was amazed at the change and was so excited that I did not look like that any more I had to show everyone my photo and I felt awesome when they all said "Wow you have really lost weight" :happy:
  • dancedanceatl
    dancedanceatl Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    "SUCK IT UP so that someday you don't have to SUCK IT IN"
  • Casey8
    Options
    I used the money that I would usually spend on takeaway (McDonalds etc) to buy myself some new earrings today I feel so awesome :)
  • 2gabbee
    2gabbee Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Reaching your goal weight. Picture yourself at __ pounds. From head to toe what does that look like on you. Focus on every body part. Be specific.Visualize, toned or muscular arms, hard abs, curves, flat stomach, long lean legs, pedicure ,muscles are toned,want it so bad you see yourself walking into a room all heads turn to catch your beauty, walk with confidence, head held high smiling ear to ear, you feel sexy, hear all the positive compliments.,enjoy that moment every day. Stay healthy, focused, make wise choices, that can & will be each of you, Reach for it! Go for it ! We got work to do. WE CAN DO IT!!
  • Casey8
    Options
    I just booked my wedding venue now I have a date to work towards so motivated right now =D