June 4th Weigh in!

Options
Amazingday
Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
June 4th 188

Let's hope it gets moving!!! I am riding my bike so much now. And I see my body changing but not the scale. Frustrating. And after this birthday dinner I will be doing a strict veg and protein meal plan!!!

How are you guys doing?

Replies

• MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    No weigh in for me this morning, because I was in DC. I actually thought about packing my scale, and then realized how insane that was! I'll post it tomorrow.
  • slleeper68
    slleeper68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I will weigh in tomorrow. Been way to long of a day and to tired to even think about it. I hope everyone is doing well and wish them the best on their journey!!! Good night MFP friends!!!
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Post when you can, we don't do things in a strict manner. :)
  • slleeper68
    slleeper68 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well, I couldn't sleep soooo why not get up and weight myself. My weight from the Memorial Day Challenge was 187.1. My weight now is 185.5. Down down 1.6 pounds. Very happy with that. I just am not really seeing it. I am seeing numbers on the scale, but not really noticing a difference with my clothes, they are still fitting about the same. Kind of frustrating from that point of view. I think alot of it is that I am not getting the exercise I should be getting. i am working about 80 hours a week, so I really don't have alot of time for much but working and sleeping and of course eating. If anyone out there has any ideas for things for me to do to get some exercise I would love to hear it. Thanks all MFP friends. Now I am going to try to get to bed. Good luck everyone may you get the results you all deserve!!!!!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Finally some movement on the scale!! Reached my goal (135 lbs), but am thinking an extra 5 lbs would be ideal...

Start weight: 176
    Last week: 136.2
    Today: 133.8
  • jen_ross_11
    Options
    I will post tomorrow. Do I post weight and measurements or just weight?
  • jen_ross_11
    Options
    Please be patient with me, this is my first challenge and I'm not 100% sure what I am doing. If I'm doing anything wrong PLEASE let me know, thanks!
    My first weigh in 137.8 as of June 6, 2012. I'm working for at least 130 by July 4th (praying)