Eating more is making me more hungry..hope that is ok!

Options
2»

Replies

• embersfallen
    embersfallen Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    This started happening to me now too... this is my 3rd week of the reset... this is the first full week of my normal exercise routine (last week I was SO TIRED!!!!) ...yesterday I did an hour of zumba, and hour of kettlebells... per my bodybugg...burned over 900 cals... ate TDEE, and had to add a little to net over BMR...and i was STILL SO HUNGRY! LOL! I actualy woke up in the middle of the night with a grumbly tummy... ate some cottage cheese and felt better. LOL!

Before, I RARELY got hungry...even when I was an insane cardio fiend...and burned over 4000 calories total...(sometimes over 2000 cals of pure exercise) i rarely was hungry for even 2100 or so at MOST and then, i think it was only on a lifting day ( i would often do 2 or more hours cardio, and 45 mins to an hour of weights...) ... ( i shudder thinking of the past year of negative and crazy low below BMR's. :sad: ) MOST of the time I was eating FAR under BMR..and that even BEFORE even adding in exercise. So. So. Often. :grumble:

I was thinking last night, being hungry must mean that hibernating metabolism is waking up!!! :bigsmile:

That, and looking like I took a second shower after my workouts. Holy buckets. LOL!