Could this be it?

thecazstewart
thecazstewart Posts: 131 Member
I started EMTWL at the beginning of April after four years of 800-1000 calories per day.

I have been eating 1800-2200 calories per day (netting about 1500-1600 after exercise) and discovered an appetite I haven't felt in years. Last week was scary where I gained 4 pounds and was seriously wondering whether I was doing the right thing. I wasn't bothering to record my gains after recording the first two pounds gained, but overall I gained 6.5 pounds and felt like the Michellin Tyre man.

Having read so many excellent posts, I stuck with it.

Today I am into 'new territory' where I have lost my gained weight plus a brand new pound.

It may still be a blip, as I was expecting the gain period to last longer given how long I've been eating at very low levels for so long, but I'm rejoicing in the fact that eating more really is working.

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Wonderful news ... I am so happy for you ... keep up the good work and I know you must be stoked. Well done on the loss ... i think indeed that this is it :bigsmile:

:flowerforyou:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Woohooooo that's awesome :))))
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    This is a beautiful thing to read and I'm sure your body will thank you greatly in return!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YAAAAAAY!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Fantastic!! Congrats on getting through THE EVIL BLOAT. Keep up the good work.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Awesome!!! Kudos to you on staying the course and being consistent. I totally understand , TOTALLY, the difficulty of staying consistent after seeing that gain. I do believe it sounds like your body is settling in and adjusting.

Keep it up .... With eating so low for so long ,you need this reset.

Again .... Woot woot