GF and BF Insane together... :D

Options
McKayMachina
McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
We started Insanity a few days ago. I'm not seeing any weight loss yet but it's only been 4 days. My boyfriend is already very thin but he is seeing obvious changes in his body already. I have to wait to uncover my muscles as I'm still 40 lbs. overweight.

I'm NETTING about 1200-1400 calories per day. My MFP goal is 1200 but I'm doing my best!

Any insight into what the weight loss is like on Insanity if you're pretty well overweight? I'm curious how it's going to pan out!

Thx for any help!

Replies

• chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    My bf is also doing Insanity with me and we're just starting our second month. He has lost almost 25lbs so far. I've only lost 7lbs but I only had 12 to lose. There were about two weeks where I was stable in weight but I can see a drastic difference in body changes. Stick with it and you will also see results. It really helps to eat 4-5 meals a day. I can feel a big energy loss doing the workout when I only have 3 meals a day. Good luck to you! Feel free to add me if you need extra support!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I am almost done with Month 1 of Insanity... I have yet to see a major difference on the scale, but have seen a decent difference in my body ( not as much as I hoped to see, but there is no quick fix to getting fit!!!) I have also see a DRAMATIC difference in my energy (both working out and just in general) as well as my stamina and flexibility. I have a lot of weight I would like to lose as well (I would say about 50-60 pounds) I do not think that Insanity alone after just one round will give me the weight loss I am looking for but I think it will help me out in a lot of other ways.

Hope this helps!!!