6 days to go!

Cindym82
Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
Ok guys :love: we've got 6 days until dooms day :drinker: Lets record our starting weight, measurements and possibly take some pictures if you can (you don't have to post) so we know what we're starting with and can see the amazing progress!!! Good luck everyone we can do it!

Replies

• tcm118
    tcm118 Posts: 54
    I'll post mine on Saturday, since that's when I'm finishing up RI30. Just a few more days, and then I get to switch out the torture!
  • Cindym82
    Same here :)
  • jesspi68
    jesspi68 Posts: 292
    We'll just say I'm starting with 25 pounds lost, so we'll see if it's better in a month (it had better be!!)

As far as measurements go:
    Bicep: 13.75
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 43.5
    Thigh: 28
    Calf: 17.5

I've got a big italian booty so I could definitely stand to shave some inches off that hip measurement!! My waist is a pants size smaller than my hips are!
  • Cindym82
    We'll just say I'm starting with 25 pounds lost, so we'll see if it's better in a month (it had better be!!)

As far as measurements go:
    Bicep: 13.75
    Waist: 35
    Hips: 43.5
    Thigh: 28
    Calf: 17.5

I've got a big italian booty so I could definitely stand to shave some inches off that hip measurement!! My waist is a pants size smaller than my hips are!

mine too so I feel your pain
  • jesspi68
    I did KBT for the first time today, my butt is hurtin'!!! lol, this should be fun!! I am gonna alternate with 30DS and BFBM also though to mix it up some
  • Cindym82
    I did KBT for the first time today, my butt is hurtin'!!! lol, this should be fun!! I am gonna alternate with 30DS and BFBM also though to mix it up some

lol yeah the first few days are killer
  • hduston
    hduston Posts: 61 Member
    Did Level 1 this a.m. - great butt burner! The only move I really can't do is the plank inner thigh lift (i can't even do the modified anita version) so I just prop up on my elbow and lift that way! How is everyone doing?
  • KMissyD
    KMissyD Posts: 125 Member
    I actually did Level 1 yesterday to see if I could keep up. Whew it was so hard!!! I'm determined to do as much as I can. I'm going to stick with it and see what happens. Not to mention I'm really sore. I thought I was working out, JM kicks butt!!!
  • Cindym82
    Did Level 1 this a.m. - great butt burner! The only move I really can't do is the plank inner thigh lift (i can't even do the modified anita version) so I just prop up on my elbow and lift that way! How is everyone doing?

Same with me LOL.....eventually I hope I can rock that move. I think day 2 or 3 was the day you can't sit without wanting to cry LOL
  • Cindym82
    I actually did Level 1 yesterday to see if I could keep up. Whew it was so hard!!! I'm determined to do as much as I can. I'm going to stick with it and see what happens. Not to mention I'm really sore. I thought I was working out, JM kicks butt!!!

WTG!!
  • jesspi68

Ha! Same here!

I also have trouble with a couple of the other plank moves because of an old wrist injury, but I've learned to modify the moves.