An NSV!

Options
TripleJ3
TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
So like many of us for years I have been eating tons for vegetables for high volume. I love vegetables so this wasn't ever a problem for me. Well almost 3 years ago I gave birth to my third daughter and noticed as I lost the weight, I still had a rounded belly. I have seen many other Mother's with a rounded belly so I just assumed no matter how much I lost, I would always have some roundness. I was ok with that since I gained about 60lbs each pregnancy so I expected it would catch up to me and plus thats just how it goes when you make a human. :tongue:

I first started EM2WL eating at the 15% cut and did that for 3 weeks until I seen I should have done the reset first. I am in my second week of reset and noticed my belly doesn't have that roundness as much! I haven't measured lately because TOM is around the corner plus....I almost don't need that anymore, ya know? I will measure and weigh eventually but I have been looking past my flaws and seeing the positives, my focus is less on just some number and much more about how good I feel about myself that I don't want some number to put a dent in that.

I think I was always so bloated from all the vegetables I ate that is the main reason I always had a rounded belly. Yes, I still have plenty of fat to lose but I feel like I no longer have to fight with my body. We are finally working together!

It may sound a bit corny, but EM2WL has really changed my life for the better, so thank you!:love:

Replies

• rebekahgo
    rebekahgo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    It may sound a bit corny, but EM2WL has really changed my life for the better, so thank you!:love:

not corny at all!! EM2WL has definitely changed my life for the better. i'm thankful every day.

congrats on your less roundedness ;)
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ditto about em2wl!

and also on the congrats!!

and so nice to know THERE IS HOPE for weird baby tummy!! all those "hot moms" out there are a big inspiration!
  • TripleJ3
    Options
    Thanks, ladies! I take all the small positive changes I can get!
  • meggyh20
    meggyh20 Posts: 116
    Options
    I hope someday I will be posting the same. I can say with certainty that my belly is one of the first things going, along with my chest, but I don't mind that at all. :) Happy to hear it's possible!
  • missdimpley
    missdimpley Posts: 192
    Options
    for real? I eat a lot of veggies.. not just because I want to lose weight, but really love them.. :( so that is teh reason of my bloatedness... SERIOUSLY?
  • TripleJ3
    Options
    for real? I eat a lot of veggies.. not just because I want to lose weight, but really love them.. :( so that is teh reason of my bloatedness... SERIOUSLY?

I don't know for sure....but I wonder with me anyway! I ate tons of broccoli, brussel sprouts (my fav) red cabbage (1 head per week), cauliflower (two heads every week) etc. every single day, just me eating that alone. Lots of the gassy vegetables on top of all the other vegetables I eat. I have cut back since I am not using them as filler anymore.

I had tried Weight Watchers and it completely did not work for me and I knew it was all the "zero point" veggies. The point of that is to get people to eat more vegetables and less crap. I didn't really eat lots of crap, just that much more vegetables!