A Little Encouragement

Options
Going4Healthy
Going4Healthy Posts: 38 Member
:smile: Quotes of Encouragement # 1
The Little Thinks in Life

It's the little things in life that make us who we are. Daily patterns and quirks turn into habits and habits turn into lifestyle. Make good use of your time, exercise often and eat more fruits and veggies.

:smile: Quotes of Encouragement # 2
LOSING WEIGHT DEMANDS FAITH

Do you realize that losing weight demands faith? Faith is trusting that a certain desired out-come will happen. Without faith, losing weight is impossible. Though you CAN'T see the immediate RESULT of all your efforts, you must believe that in due time the weight will come off.

Strive everyday to eat properly and exercise. Don't get discourage because some days don't turn out like you expect. Concentrate each and every day on doing what you know is right and let the OUT-COME TAKE CARE OF ITSELF.

:smile: Quotes of Encouragement # 3
ANOTHER WAY TO LOOK AT FAT

Excess fat is stored energy waiting to be used. It's our job to find ways to GRADUALLY burn that reserve storage so the body doesn't feel deprived or threaten. If the body feels deprived, it will strike back with massive hunger attacks while slowing down the metabolism. So never starve yourself to lose weight.

:flowerforyou: All from the Editor of the Diet Forum on mydietbuddy.com :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Moxie42
    Moxie42 Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Love this! I definitely struggle with #2...I just can't picture myself at my goal weight...I actually have pictures of me at my goal weight (from high school) but at the time, I never appreciated my fitness so I just can't even imagine what it's like to be happy with my body and weight. But I'm excited to find out what that's like, so that, along with seeing other people's successes, helps to keep me going :)
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love this....thanks so much for sharing!