Any June Beginners?

Options
AnissaAndrews
AnissaAndrews Posts: 29 Member
I have known about Zuzana/BodyRock for a while--but I just got serious about my fitness. Any other new WarriorZ's out there?

I am working through ZWOD #1 this week. I am working on minimizing my modifications--so my time is actually increasing at this point. I am soooo excited about the changes I have seen in my body after just a week of interval training! It is really motivating!

Replies

• SammyKatt
    SammyKatt Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing Turbo Fire, but once I'm done with that I plan on going back to the ZWOW's.

Good luck on all of them!
  • MeredithLee11
    MeredithLee11 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I would love to try her workouts. Is there a design for what sequin to do them in? Also are ZWODs designed to change every day, and ZWOWs designed to change every week? Not that it matters a whole lot.. Working out is working out :)
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I want to start these!

Not sure where to start though... I guess at number 1 - and are they daily?

Thx :)
  • leanerchick
    Options
    To answer your questions- Zuzka puts out a new ZWOW each week. You can do them everyday and in any sequence. I read a post from one gal who doubled up the workouts so she could see additional fat/weight loss. Keep a journal so you can see your improvement over time. Just as you said MeredithLee11-working out is working out! I subscribe to her youtube channel so when the videos are posted, I have access to them as soon as I can or want. When your 10-20 minute workout is over, you get to shower and enjoy your newly toned self!!!