NEW!

mbts08
mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Steph and I think I am gonna try eat more to weigh less!

A little history of myself:

First joined weight watchers around 2005 and lost 64 pounds and became a lifetime member. Second time I joined was April of 2011 and currently lost 56 pounds and reinstated my lifetime membership. I know that this is a low calorie plan and that is why I am here.

My current weight (since over a month ago, hardly ever weigh myself) is 128. My height is 5'3". 37 years old.

I am in Stage 5 of NROL4W. I am fatigued constantly. Could it be that I'm not eating enough? I think so.

I can't eat like this forever, love food too much

So here I am. I read stickies and watched the videos. Here are my calculations:

BMR - 1327
TDEE - 2058
daily calories based on goal - 1749

So, I would like to lose a little more fat. Thinking of doing a metabolism reset.

For the reset I would eat 2058 daily and NOT go under 1327 (BMR) correct? Then after reset start eating at 1749 and NEVER go under BMR, right?

Gonna admit, really scared to eat more.

Replies

• fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Hi everyone,

My name is Steph and I think I am gonna try eat more to weigh less!

A little history of myself:

First joined weight watchers around 2005 and lost 64 pounds and became a lifetime member. Second time I joined was April of 2011 and currently lost 56 pounds and reinstated my lifetime membership. I know that this is a low calorie plan and that is why I am here.

My current weight (since over a month ago, hardly ever weigh myself) is 128. My height is 5'3". 37 years old.

I am in Stage 5 of NROL4W. I am fatigued constantly. Could it be that I'm not eating enough? I think so.

I can't eat like this forever, love food too much

So here I am. I read stickies and watched the videos. Here are my calculations:

BMR - 1327
    TDEE - 2058
    daily calories based on goal - 1749

So, I would like to lose a little more fat. Thinking of doing a metabolism reset.

For the reset I would eat 2058 daily and NOT go under 1327 (BMR) correct? Then after reset start eating at 1749 and NEVER go under BMR, right?

Gonna admit, really scared to eat more.

Welcome! YOu got your number down for sure and are on the right path! :)
  • mbts08
    Thanks for the welcome! Really excited to eat more. I will be starting tomorrow:bigsmile: .
  • fiveohmike
    fiveohmike Posts: 1,297 Member
    Thanks for the welcome! Really excited to eat more. I will be starting tomorrow:bigsmile: .

Be prepared for the incredible hunger that comes along with it for most people in the first couple of days...>Your body is like ZOMG food!
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Welcome to the group!!! Your body is going to thank you!!!!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Welcome welcome! Enjoy your new journey! :flowerforyou:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    High and Welcome to the group.

You are on the right way-give your body some time though to adjust to the new situation. You will see you will have a lot more energy and you will feel great!
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    Welcome! You are in the right place : ) good luck with your journey!!
  • polza1888
    polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
    Welcome.

Just like you, I'm new to this, a little scary but I'm sure we'll get through it :) I've already started enjoying the extra calories, feel like i'm cheating :-p
  • mbts08
    Thanks everyone!!

Please feel free to send me a friend request, I would love to have more friends that eat more:flowerforyou:
  • tlhorsley
    tlhorsley Posts: 141 Member

Be prepared for the incredible hunger that comes along with it for most people in the first couple of days...>Your body is like ZOMG food!

^^ This. My first week I had trouble eating my calories and I was only going up by 386 cals. Then this week, I am fine until about 3:00 PM and then I go into hunger mode and I am so hungry. It is crazy.

As you have seen from my posts on my page I really think the eating more is already paying off and this is only week 2 for me. I am also sleeping so much better -I went from waking up 5-6 times a night to 1-2.

Anyway, I am so excited you decided to do this!! I think your body is going to thank you!
  • mbts08

^^ This. My first week I had trouble eating my calories and I was only going up by 386 cals. Then this week, I am fine until about 3:00 PM and then I go into hunger mode and I am so hungry. It is crazy.

As you have seen from my posts on my page I really think the eating more is already paying off and this is only week 2 for me. I am also sleeping so much better -I went from waking up 5-6 times a night to 1-2.

Anyway, I am so excited you decided to do this!! I think your body is going to thank you!

I am always starving in the evening now! Excited I get more calories!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Oh so glad you are here, you look great already from that pic....I am excited for you:flowerforyou:
  • jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    :happy: Welcome to the group, just going off your CW and your one profile pic, I see great changes in your future! Just give it a chance, your body will take some time to adjust but then you will be amazed at the energy and the transformation!

SFC Q
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Welcome to the group! Im on week 2 of my reset and feel great already. Feel free to add me.. Im always looking for more EM2WL buddies :)
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member

Holy crap you aren't kidding. INSANE hunger. My poor body and its desperate attempt to recoup nutrients. Anyway, welcome OP!