"bold little flirting moves"

Options

Replies

• La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    I can do these once I know the guy is interested. I couldn't just go up to a guy and play with his watch. I'm too shy or too scared.

If I had a couple of beers, I'm game!

you...........shy?????

Ha! Very!!! I blush soo easily and turn into a mess unless I have liquid courage. Then I'm good!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    15. Ask a guy about his tattoo. TOUCH THE TATTOO.

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That one made me do a double take too.
    If a guy tried all that touching stuff he would be arrested. :laugh: :tongue:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That one made me do a double take too.
    If a guy tried all that touching stuff he would be arrested. :laugh: :tongue:

ha!!

guy comes over and just touches chick's tramp stamp.

creepy!
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options

Time to get that inner thigh tattoo I've been putting off. :tongue:
  • Daisy_Cutter
    Daisy_Cutter Posts: 774
    Options

PLEASE JR... PLEASE!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options

PLEASE JR... PLEASE!

All I can say is "if you touch my TATTOO, you better be buying me dinner or atleast a drink", :noway:
  • nightsrainfall
    nightsrainfall Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    The ones I could pull off at this moment, are all the ones where it wouldn't come across as flirty... But boy are they fun to read!
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    All I can say is "if you touch my TATTOO, you better be buying me dinner or atleast a drink", :noway:

WhatEVAH! :laugh:
  • mrmanmeat
    mrmanmeat Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    #7 is my go-to move. I'm only 5 feet tall, so it is not difficult to pull off.

60" of fury!!!!!!!!!!!
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options
    #21 seems stupid... if a girl did that and walked away I would just think I was in a friendly bar
    #14 has happened a few times and I *kitten* the bed... now I know though
    #10 would be awesome, I'm always down to get a wendy's frosty
    #7 apparently a lot of little old ladies are into me :wink:
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Ooh goody! I need flirting tips, especially since I have someone in mind :blushing:
  • NeedANewFocus
    NeedANewFocus Posts: 898 Member
    Options

instead of tattoo....what about scar(s)?
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    These work fantastic if you're the 1% of girls who approach guys. The rest sit/stand at the bar glaring off into space
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    DaughterOfTheMostHighKing Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options

instead of tattoo....what about scar(s)?

yes. I've met some with battle scars. real battle scars from war in the middle east. :)
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    I was at a sports bar and one of the waitresses asked if she could rub my head. I told her she could, but if she did it three times, she had to go out with me. She made a point of coming by two more times (I wasn't sitting in her section). Fun girl, but didn't last long.
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    "If the bar is really crowded, slip him some cash and ask him to get a drink for you."

Then look around for me 30 minutes later spending the last of it on skeeball or something.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i could see myself doing some of these :laugh:

about #9 something similar happened to me in real life. i was out at a bar and saw a really cute guy who was also giving looks and smiling. he started walking over to me. i went to stand up from the bar stool but i forgot my heels were kinda hooked on to a bat on the stool. i fell spectacularly :laugh:

i laughed cus it was embarrassing. he came over and gave me a bunch of a napkins (i had spilled my drink all over me). i told him that was his fault because I was too distracted by his hotness t o be able to stand properly. i ended up dating that guy for a few months before he moved from nyc
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    The real question is will I remember any of these when I spot a cute guy in public? Probably not. So I'll be boring and just say hi or smile. Lol.

that is the best flirt...honesty and who can resist a cute smile
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I really like all the men's responses. Nice little insight into their brains. Not sure I would ever be brave enough to try some of these, though. haha
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options

HAHAHA! Awesome.