BEACH BUMS WEEK 9 WEIGH IN

Jennycyr
Jennycyr Posts: 159 Member
Hi Team,

It time to face the scale again this week! I want to wish good luck to all of you.

We only have 3 weeks to go!

Jen

Replies

• tenshiblue
    tenshiblue Posts: 150 Member
    PW: 139.0
    CW: 140.4
  • Jennycyr
    PW: 167.4
    CW: 167

I wish I got better results because I actually worked out this week and ate very well. :(
  • rrakcarter
    rrakcarter Posts: 85 Member
    Pw. 158
    Cw. 158
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Last week my PW was: 149.2
    This week my CW is: 149.
    It might be lower than that, but I forgot to weigh this morning and then I forgot to weigh this afternoon until after I ran. I know that I am always higher after running so I will go with the weight I was earlier in the week.
  • slbauer63
    slbauer63 Posts: 92 Member
    Click your heals 3 times and it will be summer break right? I wish it was for me but I still have a week and a half to go. My body is sure paying for it with the end of school things and my husband's schedule changing meaning he has been out of town for the last month. I need my routine back. Time to buckle down.

PW - 209
    CW - 210.2 :-(
  • Jennycyr
    LEIGHANNAMS

PW:247
    CW:247
  • Jennycyr
    A change in routine is sure hard to get used to! I hear you! This week was the week I made good changes to mine. I feel great, just hoped the scale would show the results. Don't give up!
    Click your heals 3 times and it will be summer break right? I wish it was for me but I still have a week and a half to go. My body is sure paying for it with the end of school things and my husband's schedule changing meaning he has been out of town for the last month. I need my routine back. Time to buckle down.

PW - 209
    CW - 210.2 :-(
  • weather4000
    weather4000 Posts: 78 Member
    p.w. 144
    c.w. 146

I have had sooo much stress this past week......I need to get back on track. Trying to settle my fathers estate has been exhausting and we have just started.
  • TiffanyW1014
    TiffanyW1014 Posts: 599 Member
    ell I just noticed that I did NOT weigh in yesterday. 1st day of summer break and I lost my mind lol. Sorry! I hope I'm still on the team if not carry on and I will stay updated on all of you to watch your great progress!!
    PW: 196.0
    CW: 196.2