Because eating well and working out makes you feel AMAZING!

I just joined this group, I am part of another group for women eating over 2000 cals a day, and heard about this one so I thought I would hop on board! I am 100% in support of this!

Done dieting, done low cals, I weighed the same as I do now but felt tired, hungry and miserable.Now I eat more than I ever have, maintain my weight; run like a crazy girl, and lift weights, I have never felt better!

Every time I see people on the main forums complain about not losing and being hungry all the time i'm going to link them straight to this group; because i'm tired of telling em' lol

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    yay! i totally believe EM2WL is the "golden ticket" of weight loss!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Yeah! glad to hear it
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    You look phenomenal!!

And this group is great.

The odd time that I do read the main forums anymore I end up posting a link to this group to several threads.
  • runmybunsoff
    runmybunsoff Posts: 224 Member
    I'm glad you will be doing this! Direct away! LOL
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Heidi, thank you for your compliment!

LOL, Run, your here too?!!:happy:
  • mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Your pic alone should be an advertisement for eating more, lol!

Definitely spread the word that no one has to starve themselves to see results!
  • juliebeannn
    juliebeannn Posts: 428 Member
    being hungry all the time sucks. eating more is awesome.
  • DaysFlyBy
    DaysFlyBy Posts: 243 Member
    OMGGGG Emilit you look AMAZING! I think you should be the EM2LM poster girl, lol. Srsly seeing that gives me so much hope. I've been slowly increasing my calories and for days now I've been eating at (ok over) TDEE but my workouts suddenly went from feeling grueling to almost too easy. I know my body is happy finally getting adequate nutrition but I can't shake my inner terror of getting fat, not scale weight because I seldom weigh, but I'm afraid of going UP a size, of putting on FAT, I don't care what the scale says. But seeing you gives me hope. :)
  • Emilit_uk
    Emilit_uk Posts: 87
    Aww, thanks guys, your comments are really sweet! I love how we're all getting healthy together, learning how to eat better and sharing workouts! I've met some really inspirational people on here, I love following friend's journeys because I see so much determination and self belief, it definately keeps me motivated!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    First, I was happy that people started linking to this forum. Until a wack of people joined complaining that it makes you gain weight...I'm hoping all the new comers stick around and realize that these threads are from the people who have been doing it for less then a few weeks. I wish people would clarify that when they post.
  • angelina2585
    angelina2585 Posts: 273 Member
    Well Emilit if you're not a great advertisement for eating more and looking fabulous and fit, I don't know what is! Wow! That's all. Just WOW!