Newbie Questions

Options
Hi All,

I just wanted to ask a few questions:-

1) How do you all get your protein? if from food what food and if from shakes what shakes? I am from the UK. Also do you have a large protein filled breakfast?
2) I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, once I have finished that I am going to move on to Ripped in 30 but I have heard a lot of people speak about NROLFW. What is this? and can it be done at home? I checked out the ChaLEAN Extreme but can't seem to find it anywhere for sale in the UK.

Thanks for your help.

Kels

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I love Dr Mercola Pure Power Protein...the vanilla or chocolate is so good to me. Not sure if you can get it in UK, but amazon has it or www.mercola.com too.

Also, I eat 6 meals everyday and each meal has protein, fat, and carbs too. Feel free to friend me and check out my diary...I suggest planning your meals in the morning so you know what you will eat and when... and you can tweak it right then to meet macros. So then you aren't at the end of the day trying to get in xy and z to meet your goals.

Hope this helps
    Lucia:flowerforyou:
  • kels136
    kels136 Posts: 55
    Options
    Thanks Lucia.

That is so useful. I take it you do lifting also, what kind do you do?

Just as a guide what do you weigh for your height as you look around a UK size 10-8 which is where I want to get to but I thought I had to be 126 lbs (9st) to get there but now I thinking maybe not if I'm gaining muscle and losing fat?

xx
  • Tenar13
    Tenar13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Not sure how tall you are but I am 5ft 4 and 136lb and currently sitting at a UK 8-10 (which surprised me on a recent shopping trip as I have always been a good 12. So you may well find that you will be heavier that you expect when fitting into your 8-10 :-)