June 16th: National Capital Fit Day

Options
NHLove88
NHLove88 Posts: 75 Member
I just found out about this event, I thought I'd share it here so others can read up on it and/or go if they happen to be interested. I've always wanted to go to an event like this, so I was happy to come across it via twitter.

Here's the summary provided on their website:
National Capital Fit Day is the largest Health and Fitness event in the capital region. This high-energy event is designed to motivate, inspire and change the lives of the people living in the National Capital Region. With a diverse range of seminars, group sessions, and sporting activities all brought together in one location there is truly something for everyone from the beginner looking to make a change to the seasoned athlete.

If you are looking to get advice on how to start a fitness program or nutrition plan, looking for a new sporting activity or want to try something new the National Capital Fit Day is designed to help you take the first step to your new healthier life.

Place & Date:
CE Centre
4899 Uplands Dr.
Ottawa, Ontario K1V 1J9
Canada

Saturday, June 16, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (ET)

The Cost:
Entry to National Capital Fitday - $19.99
This pass will allow entry to the CE Centre where you will have access to view and participate in all classes, demo's, trade show, kids zone and to listen to the celebrity guest Mario Lopez. This also allows access to view all sporting area's and shows going on that day.

Entry plus seminar - $65.00
This pass will allow access to everything the Entry to National Capital Fitday offers on top of access to a 4 hour seminar by the number one strength and conditioning coach in the world. The coach of coaches Charles Poliquin. Buy it now and get a chance to train with the coach himself. PS: Spaces are limited and passes are going fast, so buy now.

Here's the website: http://www.nationalcapitalfitday.com/