Day Two and..........

Options
polza1888
polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
I'm STUFFED! Feel so bloated as well. I've not felt this over full in years.Haven't had this much food in me for years. Not looking forward to the weight gain,, With the amount i'm eating I know i'll be putting the lbs on.. Feeling really nervous about this :ohwell:

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    It's okay to feel nervous, we have all been there! It seems so against everything we are taught all the time.

And you might gain, but you might not! Either way, your body will be thanking you for fueling it and it will eventually reward you with weight loss.

So eat up!

And there are ways you can get your calories in without filling up so much, like more calorie/nutrient dense foods. Add a spoon of healthy oil to a smoothie, handfuls of almonds, tbsp or 2 (or 3 of PB) with a piece of fruit, full fat dairy etc.
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Oh and also, the over full feeling will go away. The first couple weeks I felt full and gross and bloated but soon my body adapted and I found I was actually hungrier and could eat even more if I had more calories (which is a sign that metabolism is revving up).
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm STUFFED! Feel so bloated as well. I've not felt this over full in years.Haven't had this much food in me for years. Not looking forward to the weight gain,, With the amount i'm eating I know i'll be putting the lbs on.. Feeling really nervous about this :ohwell:

I've struggled with my numbers the past few days getting to my CUT# and felt bloated too. Today I spread out my snacks better and I'm not feeling bloated and now.....I've been hungry!! Go figure! I hope that means I'm doing this right. It definitley is a challenge to get right to my number but I'm trying. As I read in other posts and I'm finding true, the tape measure is my friend and the scale is not. So no more weighing for a while. (So she says) :wink:
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My first day is done. Feeling like I probably will gain but keeping the faith.