Any Aussies doing EMTWL?

Options
Ange_
Ange_ Posts: 324 Member
Hi,

I'm keen to add to my collection of Aussie Women MFPs some more Aussie women who are doing EMTWL especially if you are also doing NROLFW.

Sorry i don't usually have male friends on here.

I'm on stage 2 of NROLFW and following the eating guidelines of EMTWL for only about 2 weeks now. So pretty new and yet to see any measurable results, although i have heaps more energy now and feel much fitter. So i'm pretty committed to this lifestyle.

Most of my MFPs are using the more traditional approach on here (although not all), so it would be nice to add some women using the same approach i'm attempting here. :)

Replies

• kazzsjourney
    kazzsjourney Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Im doing EMTLW but not doing NROLFW and in aussie feel free to add me :) I do do some weight work (twice a week) but do currently have a focus on running/cardio :)
  • shirellp
    shirellp Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi there. My name is Shirell and I have just started emtwl. Not doing nrowlfw, but work out with a pt three times a week as well as do my own stuff in between. I try to work out five days a week with a mixture of walking, Zumba and elyptical trainer. I would love some Aussie friends to add as I don't know anyone else using myfitnesspal. So please feel free to add me if u like.
    I am a mother of two children 5 and 4 months and my weakness is chocolate and anything sweet. Think I have a major sugar addiction goin on lol!!!! Would love to see what food choices others make and get some motivation and indpiration.