Energy Boost

Options
polza1888
polza1888 Posts: 87 Member
Day 3 on this Eat More To Weigh Less and my first time being in the gym since being on this and I had an incredible boost of energy, is that normal with doing this? Oh and I also cheated and stepped on the scales this morning and noticed i lost a pound :-p I know the body fluctuates each day, but I'm taking that for motivation :)

Replies

• HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    It is definitely normal!

I feel so much stronger in my workouts since starting to eat more. It's been a pretty common occurrence among members here.

But beware, some of us have also felt a large drop in energy at some point too. For me it lasted about 3 days and then the energy came back.

Check out the "patterns emerging" sticky.
  • mbts08
    mbts08 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    My first day was yesteray and I wasn't feeling a weak as I have been latley. We will see how the gym session goes tonight.
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    same here. big boost for a week then a slump for a few days. i feel back to normal now but as a bonus i havent needed any AM coffee this week to get me going
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yes, this is day 3 for me as well eating more calories and I can tell a huge difference in my workouts!! I find myself pushing myself harder than I did before. I have not stepped on scale yet and will not until July!