Hard work!!

sharpei65
sharpei65 Posts: 167 Member
Well at least the 'getting enough protein' part is!! lol Particularly when I dont eat meat!

I'm loving this new approach to losing the weight I need to do. it feels right once you get your head round the idea of eating more than you have done before when trying to lose weight.

I've just been trying it out these last 2 weeks as I go away on holiday in 5 days and have not been doing much exercise but I already feel better and have not put on any weight (actually lost a pound) so I'm pleased with the results so far.

Just need to research the high protein, low carb options for when I start my resistance work back up :-)

Replies

• heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    Glad to hear things are going well for you! :)

I find it challenging to get in enough protein as well. I have been using some protein powder, but I'm not sure if I love that idea. I kind of want to look for more natural ways to include protein. (I may be making a false distinction, but that's just how I'm thinking). I LOVE non-fat greek yogurt for a pretty solid lean protein source. Can add to smoothies, eat alone, use in savory dishes....

Best of luck, and have fun on holiday.