Losing inches-not checking weight!

dzinergrl18
dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
I decided to measure this morning, inspired by everyone else posting inches lost. I am down .5 inch in each arm and .75 inches in my waist!! Nothing in hips or thighs (of course, where I want it gone most!) but I'll take it! Yesterday was one week in to doing EM2LW. Yippee! I also did great on macros yesterday, hoping that gets easier with time. Oh, I'm also not weighing until the end of the month...no more slave to the scale!

Replies

• bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member
    yay!! cheers to you!
  • Sid422
    Sid422 Posts: 77 Member
    I decided to measure this morning, inspired by everyone else posting inches lost. I am down .5 inch in each arm and .75 inches in my waist!! Nothing in hips or thighs (of course, where I want it gone most!) but I'll take it! Yesterday was one week in to doing EM2LW. Yippee! I also did great on macros yesterday, hoping that gets easier with time. Oh, I'm also not weighing until the end of the month...no more slave to the scale!

WTG! I appreciate you posting this. Great job!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    I also measured this morning.

waist : 40 last week, 39 1/2 this week
    Bust 45 last week, 43 1/2 this week
    hips: 50 last week, 47 this week
    Bicep: 13 1/4 last week 13 this week
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    That's awesome! Keep it up!
  • dzinergrl18
    I also measured this morning.

waist : 40 last week, 39 1/2 this week
    Bust 45 last week, 43 1/2 this week
    hips: 50 last week, 47 this week
    Bicep: 13 1/4 last week 13 this week

Way to go Pink! 3 inches in hips...I'm jealous! What day are you on EM2LW?
  • saral8981
    saral8981 Posts: 65 Member
    Thats fantastic!!! Good job!!
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    well done guys ... i measure on monday (and have hidden scales away for the month) and so excited ... just as excited as i was to stand on scales but this way i see results and not fluctuations that get me down ...

Well done!!! Great going!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • dzinergrl18
    well done guys ... i measure on monday (and have hidden scales away for the month) and so excited ... just as excited as i was to stand on scales but this way i see results and not fluctuations that get me down ...

Well done!!! Great going!!!

:flowerforyou:

I am so the person that lets the scale determine my mood, even though I realize it's stupid. I didn't even put it away (how do you 'hide' a doctors size scale!) but just decided to stay off. Amazing how I can be so good with that decision but not stay away from certain food! Doing better though since starting this. I'm definitely not feeling denied anymore!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Awesome progress!
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    Awesome! I only weigh if I have to. If I need to re-work my numbers or at the docs office, etc.

I have always weighed a lot anyway and know it that the number doesn't mean much but I too will let it gnaw at me if the numbers go up when I am trying to get them down!