Ok here goes

M_lifts
M_lifts Posts: 2,218 Member
I have found the information on here very useful. I have gained and lost the same 3lbs over and over and its very discouraging. Also doing insanity programme. I also find that 1500+ exercise calories (300-350) is making me very hungry. i had my settings to lightly active and logged my exercise cals. However i changed that today as my job is physically active and it gives me 1630 for 0.5lbs loss + exercise. i am 5'2" and 135lbs. I can see and feel a lot of changes by doing insanity that the scale wasnt showing and so decided to stop torturing myself and stop weighing in for a bit. As a daily weigher its tough! day 7 so far.

I am going to try a 20% cut TDEE. The calories seem so high!
BMR is 1390, TDEE: 2399 20% 1919.

My MFP settings are 0.5lb loss= 1630 cals, with additional calories.

How do i set this up on mfp? i have only ever used the pre-programmed version. or should i just stick to current settings + exercise calories? Thanks, i know its been asked loads before

Replies

• jquijas
    jquijas Posts: 222 Member
    If you go into your goals you can manually put in the numbers you want for each of the major macro's as well as some others (sodium). Hope this helps...your goals are under your profile or my home tab I believe.

SFC Q