All changes happening belly button up, grrr!

Options
BAtobe
BAtobe Posts: 93 Member
I guess this is more of a vent than anything because I know the answer and have prepared myself for it. I am a typical spoon/pear shaped woman. I like my shape actually. But my rear an thighs are ginormous. Im the only 173ish lb person I know who can still wear a 16 in pants!!! In fact, I wore 22 bottoms at 235, 18ish until about 180-190 and 16 now (though I can wear a few 14's and get away with it). I definiely feel my body changing and love EM2WL!!! My belly button up is showing massive change, I need all new bras and tops, I just wish it were the same all over. *grumble*

Replies

• mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hi I am same as you just not as far on my journey! My husband was helping me measure the other day - I lost two inches each in my chest & waist and then zero in my hips! I am 202.5 & still have on the 18s - need to get down to 180-190 to get to the 16s I think- I could get on one pair of old pants & zip them but they were too tight to wear. I 'll bet that if you tell people your size, they would be surprised! You can probably weigh more than most people can but look smaller - that has to be a positive, right? Do we have heavier bones or something? Sometime you really have to dig deep to overcome these frustrations, you know? Hang in there - looks like you are kicking butt!
  • MichelleRenee13
    MichelleRenee13 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    I hear you!! I am not spoon shaped...more hourglass I am told, but hold most of my weight in stomach (not waist, if that makes sense) and hips. I am 174lbs and am in size 16. I can zip some size 14 in dress slacks...not jeans. Some 16 size jeans are tight while others fit to large. Dress slack, size 16 are getting big, but size 14 are still too tight. It is so frustrating! My tops are getting smaller, but my pant size....NO. I know exactly how you are feeling!

Michelle
  • mphlab
    mphlab Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I don't know your height but check out http://www.mybodygallery.com
  • AmyzNewGroove
    AmyzNewGroove Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to offer in the form of wisdom or advice, but wanted to let you know I'm feeling this same frustration! It's like my lower abs and thighs haven't read the memo (subject line: fat eviction notice :wink: ) yet and it's really starting to tick me off! Lol I just keep telling myself that fat WILL melt away, eventually.... :tongue: Hang in there!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    LOL...hey we are in the same boat...my waist and upper body firms up and drops fat quick...the thighs...oh the thighs...they hold on for dear life...I am waiting for the day that the fat wears off of them...it will happen...just persistance and time...:flowerforyou:

Lucia
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    LOL...hey we are in the same boat...my waist and upper body firms up and drops fat quick...the thighs...oh the thighs...they hold on for dear life...I am waiting for the day that the fat wears off of them...it will happen...just persistance and time...:flowerforyou:

Lucia

My hubby noted yesterday (as if I needed him to do so) that "your thighs just won't let go of the weight". I wanted to smack him, but only because he's right! :angry:
  • tigerlily8045
    tigerlily8045 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, see that ticker at the bottom??? Yeah all of that has come from chest and rib area....170 and still in size 16 pants....Come on now lower body get in line with the program!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options

Lucia

My hubby noted yesterday (as if I needed him to do so) that "your thighs just won't let go of the weight". I wanted to smack him, but only because he's right! :angry:

LOL...yeah smack well deserved right there...a playful one of course! LOL.

With reducing body fat slowly...it will happen...it has too!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i agree! loads of changes on top and i lose weight in my upper body and the bottom doesnt budge!