Just found this group :)

Options
I'm so glad I found this group. I have been a high school business teacher for 7 years, but am moving to middle school next year. I'm excited about it! I've wanted to be at the middle school level for awhile.

Every summer it's my goal to lose weight and I never do it. I'm determined to actually do it this summer! I've been working out, but still need to get under my calorie goal on a consistent basis. Looking forward to chatting with you guys! Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I'm trying to be on and filling in my diary every day. Have a great weekend!

~~Michelle~~

Replies

• marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group. I have been a high school business teacher for 7 years, but am moving to middle school next year. I'm excited about it! I've wanted to be at the middle school level for awhile.

Every summer it's my goal to lose weight and I never do it. I'm determined to actually do it this summer! I've been working out, but still need to get under my calorie goal on a consistent basis. Looking forward to chatting with you guys! Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I'm trying to be on and filling in my diary every day. Have a great weekend!

~~Michelle~~

Hi Michelle,

Welcome to the teacher thread. We're a quiet but friendly group of MFP's . Isn't our profession wonderful...well for lots of reasons, but one of the main reasons I like it is the life changing summers we can create. I just love getting up and swimming, biking, and hiking when I'd normally be getting ready for work. How do normal people in normal jobs take time????

Well, Good luck on those goals. I too, am making a real push this summer. Have been making weight loss a priority more or less for a couple of years and I'm down 70 pounds with 10 more to go. That 10 is coming off NOW!!! I'd love to support and encourage you. Let's do this thing together!!
    Marcia