Weightloss week 2!

Options
stephanj
stephanj Posts: 898 Member
Down 2.8 this week, which means Body Rev is working! Couldn't be happier! I will keep doing next week exactly what I did last week!
How is everyone else doing this week?

Replies

• avocadojones
    Options
    Great job!! This week was my week of chaos. So if I lose anything I will be excited. I was so off of my usualy routine that I didn't make it to the gym, but next week that gym better watch out!!!:noway:
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I still have another day until weigh in, but I'm down 1.6 this week as of today. I'm hoping to lose another .2, because that will make it so I've lost a total of 40. Yay!
  • ccmandel
    ccmandel Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I'm down 1.2 this week...maybe the scale will grace with me more tomorrow...happy with that since my loss is crawling these days
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I will post tomorrow. Sunday is the official weigh-in right?
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Yep, Sunday, Sunday, Sunday! :flowerforyou:
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Wow melonclarinet 40 lbs way to go!!!!!!!
  • boweed70
    boweed70 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.8 more pounds this week, despite having some back issues that are keeping me from exercising. 9.8 pounds total in the past two weeks.
  • Copperycat
    Copperycat Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Weighed in this morning 1lb lighter. Pleased with that because the long holiday here nearly scuppered my good intentions :)
  • Teresava77
    Teresava77 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just 1 for me this week but given the bank holidays I can cope with that. Half a stone over 2 weeks is still a figure I'm happy with when I word it like that. Back to normal this week though so looking for 2 - 3 lbs.
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    Down 3 lbs this week! Completed group spreadsheet with info. Very happy. 7 more to go. :)
  • ccmandel
    Options
    Sunday update: 1.6... Very happy!
  • EmmaLB1990
    EmmaLB1990 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lost 3 lbs this week, very happy as was sure I'd put on this week (had a sneaky KFC!)

Congratulations everyone on your weight loss! x
  • ccmandel
    Options
    I lost 1.8, not 1.6

Hey that .2 is important since my losses have been slow!

Just updated spreadsheet!
  • scrappermom2
    scrappermom2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1.2 for me today! Had an off day yesterday so I was happy to see it:)
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    0.8 pounds - considering that my week was a bit not ideal, I'm feeling lucky. And I'm not leaving it to luck this week!
  • Amber50lbsDown
    Amber50lbsDown Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Im still the same weight. boo.
    I had a couple bad days, but oh well
    cheers to next week!!
    and congrats to all who lost this week!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm losing about .8 lbs each week. So I'm at 1.6 lbs total so far. I won't make 10 lbs at this rate, but I'm not sure I want to up my exercise and I definitely don't want to decrease my calories anymore. I'm doing mostly fruits and veggies this week, maybe I can pick up the pace with that.
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    1.8 loss this week!!! I'll take it!!!
  • Sinisi2012
    Sinisi2012 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    .6 for me, but I will take it cause I thought I was going to gain this week thanks to mother nature so as long as the number keeps going down I will be happy! Congrats to all for another tough week down :D
  • happyfrogg
    happyfrogg Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I gained, boo. Up 0.6 lbs from last week. I'd like to blame TOM but I think it was more likely some poor eating choices. Oh well, here's to next week's weigh in! :drinker: