Weightloss week 2!

Options
2»

Replies

• lessofme65
    lessofme65 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3.5 lbs and exstatic. Just finished my TOM so I'm sure that helped. So glad to feel like I'm back in the swing of things. Off to update spreadsheet. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • chica23GK
    chica23GK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same - because of two unplanned dinner outings this weeks (father in from out of town). Oh well, glad I didn't gain. :)
  • Dottiesweet
    Dottiesweet Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Loss 1 pound this week. Hoping for at least 2 pounds next week. Great Job, everyone! Let's keep it up.
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Surprised and happy with a 4.4lb (2kg) loss this week, 6.6lbs (3kg) in total since we started the challenge
  • tinyjaz
    Options
    Lost 3.8 more pounds this week, despite having some back issues that are keeping me from exercising. 9.8 pounds total in the past two weeks.
    Fantastic!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Lost 3.8 more pounds this week, despite having some back issues that are keeping me from exercising. 9.8 pounds total in the past two weeks.

That's amazing!!

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    Surprised and happy with a 4.4lb (2kg) loss this week, 6.6lbs (3kg) in total since we started the challenge

That's incredible! How do you guys do it?

14877786.png
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    Options
    My week was better than any other week in a long time weight wise. 1.4 lbs.

14877786.png
  • tinyjaz
    Options

That's incredible! How do you guys do it?

14877786.png

I need to include exercise or nothing happens. Also I have cut out the refined carbs. (To the best of my ability!)
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    great job man.hope the back lets u do a bit this week
  • delmc1
    delmc1 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    2.4 this week ,happy days as only lost 1 last week . now at 206.4 .if keep on target will hit my target of getting below 200
  • Nurseingu
    Nurseingu Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Down 7.4 lbs this week. Total loss is 2.4 lbs since last week I had that awful gain........
  • ddiana21
    ddiana21 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    a .2 gain this week..
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    My week was better than any other week in a long time weight wise. 1.4 lbs.

14877786.png

Congrats to you!!!
  • rockinrelish27
    rockinrelish27 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    supper slack last week and it showed!! BUT at least i didnt gain but I didnt lose either :(
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Only .2 down. I am increasing my exercise this week and trying to watch my calories more closely.
  • Laurielronic
    Laurielronic Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    by the way, how do you get your ticker to post?