Fallen off the wagon??

Options
Hi, I haven't really been tracking for the last week, but know that my eating has been very erratic. Somedays not eating enough calories, and other days eating way over. Will this throw my progress off? Also, the hectic week saw my exercise fall by the wayside too. How much damage have I done to the process of getting my metabolism back on track? Any help/suggestions very welcome!

Replies

• mommamuscles
    mommamuscles Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't really been tracking for the last week, but know that my eating has been very erratic. Somedays not eating enough calories, and other days eating way over. Will this throw my progress off? Also, the hectic week saw my exercise fall by the wayside too. How much damage have I done to the process of getting my metabolism back on track? Any help/suggestions very welcome!
    [/quote

It could, but no use beating yourself up. Get back on track now!!!
  • pmanco2009
    pmanco2009 Posts: 76
    Options
    Hahaha!!! Thanks for the kick up my backside! Needed it. :wink:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Just continue the way you did it before.

Life happens and we can not always plan ahead. Just get back on now and things will be ok ;)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    I agree, it might slow your progress but the important thing is for you to get back on track now!
  • pmanco2009
    pmanco2009 Posts: 76
    Options
    Back on track girls! And still not weighing!!

A few NSV's though. Bought myself a size 10 UK Gap dress (which I know is a generous 10) but it fit beautifully. So something is shrinking! :wink:

Have been bloated all of last week, so that could've been the TOM, as also the erratic food, wine etc. But am back on it, and will faithfully record any progress in the coming weeks.

Thank you for ALL the support! :flowerforyou: