Uggggg.... Worst mistake ever!

Options
irunsf85
irunsf85 Posts: 74 Member
It was my nephew's 6th birthday today so my family threw a party for him. I ate waaayyyy too much and now I feel sick to my stomach. I'm having a hard time keepiNg food down and just keep feeling like throwing up. Not in a bulimic way but because I'm so stuffed I actually feel like food is about to come back up. Why I put my body through things like this is unbeknownst to me. What a terrible feeling....

Oh. I had my body fat measured today and it is 22.4%. Is that high?

Replies

• twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    well done on the body fat ... mine is in the 30's so you are better than me ... :)

As for the party ... we have all been there and always regret it later when we feel so sick ... oh well lesson learned and all that ... you will feel better tomorrow and you can take it out on the gym later. I have a kids party in a couple of weeks so i will be thinking of you then hehehe

:flowerforyou:
  • CleanandLean33
    Options
    This is a virtual hug :-) cos you sound stressed out.

Remember a one day spike is not gonna disrupt significantly your healthy journey on em2wl. Being sick is like you know not the answer but maybe do some light housework or a little walk just to get you digestion etc moving and reduce the bloat? Keep hydrated and it will pass. It's certainly not the worst mistake ever... Just a lesson your body is teaching you to help you make different choices in the future:-)

As for body fat I'm no expert but i don't think that is high but maybe the pros can help you out there.
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

That's really good, girl :)
  • irunsf85
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys!

I slept it off and am feeling better. I was actually afraid I was going to wake up during the night and choke on food that came back up! Lol. Now I'm just feeling hungry again. Not sure how it's possible after eating so much!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Awww...(((HUGS))) Today will be better!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support guys!

I slept it off and am feeling better. I was actually afraid I was going to wake up during the night and choke on food that came back up! Lol. Now I'm just feeling hungry again. Not sure how it's possible after eating so much!

That is too funny that you said that b/c I have this fear of choking and that is the first thing I think of when I feel that way!!! Not that it is funny that you felt that way but you sounded just like me...lol

Glad that you are feeling better after a much needed nap I am sure!! :)
  • irunsf85
    Options
    Well... I did the unthinkable and weighed myself this morning. I'm now 10 pounds heavier than I was on Friday. I'm terrified. I know most (hopefully) is water weight and that most of it will drop off in a few days. I'm trying to drink a lot of water. Any tips on how to get rid of additional bloat/water retention?

I tried to go out for a run this morning and I could literally feel the extra 10 pounds on me. I was slow, tired, and couldn't even make it a half mile without feeling burnt out. I can normally run 5+ miles with no problems.

I'm so frustrated and hope all of this excess weight will fall off.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    It was my nephew's 6th birthday today so my family threw a party for him. I ate waaayyyy too much and now I feel sick to my stomach. I'm having a hard time keepiNg food down and just keep feeling like throwing up. Not in a bulimic way but because I'm so stuffed I actually feel like food is about to come back up. Why I put my body through things like this is unbeknownst to me. What a terrible feeling....

That bf is not bad at all...I am at about 23% myself working toward 20%...you may want to consider calculating your TDEE and cut using the Katch McArdle formula instead...it is more accurate when bf % is below 30%.