I struggle to eat all my calories. ! I cant relate, lol!

Kim55555
Kim55555 Posts: 987 Member
Wow so many topics in general discussion where people are struggling to eat their calories and some are not on that much to begin with! omg I cant understand at all.

I'm eating 2000 + on most days. I exercise vigorously and lift heavy weights. I'm close to goal and I'm still losing centimetres and getting thinner. I just need to tone up my tummy now.

I would like to eat around the 1800 - 2000 mark more often though but I find on most days I need more. I'm eating just under maintenance so that I continue to lose and still have energy to fuel myself for my sports and exercise and thats they way I've done it from the start. Thats why its taken me 2 years to lose the 31kg.

Replies

• Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Wow, well done, you!

You did it right from the start, that's awesome!
  • Kim55555
    Wow, well done, you!

You did it right from the start, that's awesome!

thanks,

I dont care anymore about what scale weight i am or what number I'll end up at. I'm 5 foot 2, 61 kg & a size 8 (australian) I wonder what US size that is? Anyone know?
  • Noor13
    Not sure about the sizes

I am a size 10 here in the UK, that's a 6 in the US
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Good job! And I feel the same way. I don't have trouble eating my calories and could definitely eat more. It's going to take me another year to get to goal but I'm doing it the right way and that is what matters.
  • Me too I posted this topic as a status update not so long ago.. I get ravenous on my cut sometimes and never feel like I have too much to eat. Good to hear there is someone with a similar appetite who is still losing... I'm pretty new so not have any real changes yet.
  • AquaFitQueen
    AquaFitQueen Posts: 218 Member
    Not sure about the sizes

I am a size 10 here in the UK, that's a 6 in the US

A 10 in the UK is an 8 in the US....Dont wanna burst your bubble, lol, but its your size -2 :) (Im an American in the UK for 6 years now and know how to translate most things :))
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    See now I'm actually English but live in the U.S. and my whole life I've known England's sizes to be two sizes up. So a 10 would be an 8. The debate continues!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jj3120
    jj3120 Posts: 358
    I know exactly what you mean! I read those posts and even when I was on low calories I could always have eaten more!!

Well done from doing it the right way from the start, I'm happy to lose slow and steady now I'm eating to fuel myself : )
  • TripleJ3
    TripleJ3 Posts: 945 Member
    I think an Australian size 8 is a four in the U.S. and a 6 in the UK.

I was curious so I Googled:bigsmile:
  • Noor13
    See now I'm actually English but live in the U.S. and my whole life I've known England's sizes to be two sizes up. So a 10 would be an 8. The debate continues!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not even English lol. I am from Austria and there I would wear 38 lol
  • Kim55555
    American size 2.... wow! :)
  • Kim55555
    I think an Australian size 8 is a four in the U.S. and a 6 in the UK.

I was curious so I Googled:bigsmile:

oh cool thanks. size 4 is not bad either! From size 22 to size 4. :) woohoo

Actually if I didn't or wasnt able to lose any more fat I'd be happy at the weight I am. Although I do want to get that flat tummy. Will probably take another 6 - 12 months I think. :)
  • Kim55555
    Good job! And I feel the same way. I don't have trouble eating my calories and could definitely eat more. It's going to take me another year to get to goal but I'm doing it the right way and that is what matters.

That is a great sign that your metabolism is firing! You need to feed your machine! :D