NROL 6 week results

Options
Raynn1
Raynn1 Posts: 1,164 Member
Hey All,
I thought I would share this here since I dont really hang out in the NROL4W group. I know there are a few NROL gals in here, so hopefully they will learn from this too:)

I started lifting 6 weeks ago, about the time I was eating at my cut value. Since then I jumped up to TDEE two weeks ago and have been working on resetting my body again. So I think the reset has affected the inches from being lost on my body and while it frustrates me that there is no physical results to share inches wise, I know that will come soon. Hopefully when I can drop back down to cut, the inches will melt off of me (something better melt off of me!!:))

Anyways..this is my lifting results in 6 weeks. Each workout was done 8 times, so 16 workouts in total, 3 days a week. SO it reads, the exercise, my starting weight that I used and then my final weight I ended with.

Workout A

Squats - 40 - 85
Pushups - on knees - full pushup(not quite full 8 reps)
Seated Row - 45 - 85
Step Ups - 15 - 30

Workout B

Deadlift - 20 - 80
Dumbell Shoulder Press - 10 - 25
Wide grip Lat pulldown - 55 - 80
Lunge(raised rear leg) 15 - 25
Swissball crunch - 0 - 25

I had some problems in the middle of the program with my sciatic so I lost about a week where I had to keep my weights stable, but overall I was quite pleased with how much improvement in my weights I had in such a short time.

Now to wait for the inches to catch up.:)

Replies

• PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Really great progress you're making! You're gonna have a nice set of muscles peaking out at you when you make your cut!:wink:
  • Noor13
    Noor13 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Well done.

The visible results will come-I am sure about that.

I just got the book this week and I am reading :) Looking forward to start
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    WOW~ this is so impressive!!! Congratulations!!

Do you realize that you more than DOUBLED nearly ALL of your weights in just 6 weeks???

Freakin FANTASTIC, girl!!!

I am meeting with a Trainer on Wednesday (my "free session") and, like someone else said, he THINKS he's gonna sell me a contract with him but I'm going to present him with my NROL book and tell him to "show me"!!!

Your results are really inspiring me!!
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Look at all of us with our "family" tickers!!
    LOVE IT!!
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I posted mine over there, but it just got lost in the shuffle. I am thinking I will post it here. Kind of like the support!!!

Are you going to do the AMRAP part next week?
  • Raynn1
    Options
    That is awesome!!! I posted mine over there, but it just got lost in the shuffle. I am thinking I will post it here. Kind of like the support!!!

Are you going to do the AMRAP part next week?

I dont know if I will do the AMRAP.. I can see just how far I have come just by looking at the numbers, that I dont know if I want to physically do the sets at the low weights again.. we'll see:)
  • Alisi1234
    Alisi1234 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    what's NROL?
  • Raynn1
    Options
    New Rules Of Lifting for Women is a book by Lou Schuler which has a 6 month weight training program for women:)
  • HeidiHoMom
    HeidiHoMom Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Great work!!