I Just Finished NROLFW Stage 1 Too

2»

Replies

• graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Finally finished and plan on doing the AMRAP next week. I posted this on the NROLFW group board, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle.

Workout A

Squats: Dumbbell =25 lbs to Barbell Squats: 105 lbs

Push Ups: On kitchen counter to Floor (I did have to go on my knees for 1 set though)

Dumbbell Rows: 25 lbs to 31 lbs (added little weights) I just realized that I didn't bump this up like I could have.

Step Ups: 20 lbs 12 inches to 40 pounds 9 inches (had to go lower because I started working out in our basement and I can't go to high or I will bump my head.)

Jackknife: Couldn't do them, did alternatives to do them semi with help with legs up on a angled seat.

Workout B

Dead lift: Dumbbells: 25lbs each hand to Barbell: 75lbs (actually used a curl bar)

Shoulder Press: Dumbbells: 15lbs to 25 lbs.

Lat Pull-down: Only have exercise bands but went from wide using handles to wide twisted and up higher.

Lunges: Dumbbells 25lbs both hands to Barbell: 75 lbs

Exercise Ball Crunches: Started at 8 no weight to 15 with 35 pound weight.

I will be taking my measurements on Monday. My weight went from 171 to 167.
    How many sets do you do of each?
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member
    Finally finished and plan on doing the AMRAP next week. I posted this on the NROLFW group board, but it kind of got lost in the shuffle.

Workout A

Push Ups: On kitchen counter to Floor (I did have to go on my knees for 1 set though)

Dumbbell Rows: 25 lbs to 31 lbs (added little weights) I just realized that I didn't bump this up like I could have.

Step Ups: 20 lbs 12 inches to 40 pounds 9 inches (had to go lower because I started working out in our basement and I can't go to high or I will bump my head.)

Jackknife: Couldn't do them, did alternatives to do them semi with help with legs up on a angled seat.

Workout B

Dead lift: Dumbbells: 25lbs each hand to Barbell: 75lbs (actually used a curl bar)

Lat Pull-down: Only have exercise bands but went from wide using handles to wide twisted and up higher.

It starts out this way:

2 sets 15 Reps
    2 Sets 12 Reps
    3 sets 10 Reps
    3 sets 8 Reps

The abs go the opposite as far as reps, start at 8 end at 15.

I did my AMRAP(As many reps as possible) for each workout this week. That is where you do as many reps as possible with the weight you first started at.

I was encouraged by Workout A, but my lunges on workout B frustrated me.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 994 Member
    OH>>> we are supposed to do it with the weight we started with? not the finishing weights?
    i already did AMRAP A stage 1.. but i guess i didn't reread the section before doing it.. I did it with my ending weights.

Off to re-read.. and AMRAP B stage 1 tomorrow.
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member

Workout A

Workout B

It starts out this way:

2 sets 15 Reps
    2 Sets 12 Reps
    3 sets 10 Reps
    3 sets 8 Reps

I did my AMRAP(As many reps as possible) for each workout this week. That is where you do as many reps as possible with the weight you first started at.

So 10 sets per move each workout?
  • zukkiz
    zukkiz Posts: 362 Member

Workout A

Workout B

It starts out this way:

2 sets 15 Reps
    2 Sets 12 Reps
    3 sets 10 Reps
    3 sets 8 Reps

So 10 sets per move each workout?

Nope, 2 sets per move each workout. Then when you get down to 10 and 8 reps, they go up to 3 reps.