Lift heavy or go home! Eat more or go home!

Chalene Johnson, one of my inspirations to lift heavy or go HOME!!! lol

"Tap if I'm preaching to the choir! But lifting heavy does not bulk women up. It's not muscle that makes us look "bulky"--Newsflash!! It's FAT that bulks people up! Muscle builds slowly. You won't wake up one day and say "dang it! I didn't want my biceps to be so big!" It's a procses. when u reach a strength size and muscle composition your happy with, just don't go any heavier! you have control but going on drastic calorie cutting diets will result in fast weight loss of water, some fat, and of course muscle. Avoid dangerously fast weightloss as it will ruin your metabolism. If you want to get off the diet rollercoaster, you have to stop being a slave to the scale and start building muscle. Heavy weight training will not bulk you up!!!"--CHALENE JOHNSON.

That is why I lift weights!!!! I've been using her chalean extreme (weight training workout dvd)

Where is the love button?!

Replies

• MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    I'm glad you reposted this! I posted it on my Wall on here too! Amen! I still shake my head and think "Why didn't I know this before?" I am just glad I know now and can start this thing!
  • bsinno
    bsinno Posts: 344 Member