Eating out

Options
I have been fearing the worse since I ate a chicken fajita dinner with no tortillas.
Although I had the guacamole, soure cream, salsa, cheddar cheese and some salad on the
side. I ate the meat and some of the onions and some of the bell peppers in this dish. Im in fear
that it will kick me out of ketosis and I wont loose any weight. Should Ibe worried?

Replies

• Chokis
    Chokis Posts: 131
    Options
    Don't worry. It's not like you ate a cake or a bowl of cereal or french fries. Even if this meal pushed you over your carb limit, your body will balance it out. It's just one meal.
    You just have to be careful when you eat out. You just never know what kind of garbage they put in their food :-(
    I just discovered yesterday that IHOP adds pancake batter to their omelettes, and I have been eating them quite often (1-2 times a month). Yuck! Sugar and flour in my omelette! Never again!
  • ZipperJJ
    ZipperJJ Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I just discovered yesterday that IHOP adds pancake batter to their omelettes, and I have been eating them quite often (1-2 times a month). Yuck! Sugar and flour in my omelette! Never again!

Dude, that sucks!!

I agree with Chokis - don't worry about it. You're going to be eating this way for the rest of your life. You've got to learn to roll with the punches. You don't need to lose weight every day.
  • darrcn5
    darrcn5 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Even if you do get knocked out, it probably won't take you long to get back in.