June 11th weigh in! I almost forgot!!!

Options
Amazingday
Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
Ugh! Sorry guys I really got into cleaning today and totally forgot it was a weigh in day! I will weigh in tomorrow!!! I am so sorry!!! I don't think I lost anything being TOM is here. You all are doing great and I will be totally jealous!!!!

Tuesday-

I was right up 2lbs..... enough said!

Replies

• MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 176
    Last week: 133.8
    Current weight: 132.6

Plugging away here, and hoping for the motivation to get to 130. It doesn't seem like a lot to lose, but these last pounds clearly don't want to be lost! When (I typed "if" first!) I get below 132 it will be the least I've weighed since I got pregnant with my daughter...19 YEARS AGO, LOL!
  • Amazingday
    Amazingday Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 176
    Last week: 133.8
    Current weight: 132.6

Plugging away here, and hoping for the motivation to get to 130. It doesn't seem like a lot to lose, but these last pounds clearly don't want to be lost! When (I typed "if" first!) I get below 132 it will be the least I've weighed since I got pregnant with my daughter...19 YEARS AGO, LOL!

I am so impressed!!! Congratulations!!!! How very exciting you must feel great!!!!
  • MeRoBi
    MeRoBi Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support (as always :) ). I know you're frustrated with your stall, but hang in there, the scale will start moving down again soon. Just don't want you to lose that motivation and end up turning 2 into 20....I'm impressed that with your new job and the crazy hours you are hanging in there. Keep it up!!