The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises

Hi All!

So after reading so much about NROLW I decided that would be my target for the fall....or maybe towards the end of summer. I'm in the process of making myself a workout room so I need a little time to collect weightlifting equipment.

I decided to read some reviews on the book and found there to be a ton of fans, but I did find that there were quite a few very negative reviews about a few things that concerned me. Through this I found that many people kept mentioning The Women's Health Big Book of Exercises and how it is very comprehensive, has lots of pictures showing form and gives a lot of education about the body and what each exercise is actually designed to do, something that it seemed (from reviews) that NROLW is lacking.

I'm looking for feedback on both books, if possible and I would also like to know if it's truly possible to do the exercises from either of these books in an at home gym. Unfortunately going to the gym is not an option for me at this point. It was sounding like NROLW really requires some very serious gym equipment, which is one of the things that was a huge concern for me.

Any advice and information is greatly appreciated! Thanks!