Lucia and Kiki!

2»

Replies

• rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    A DITTO from me too!!!:heart:

There are NO words to adequately say Thank You to both of you girls!

Our lives are forever changed!! :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Susan923
    Susan923 Posts: 61
    Ladies, I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you.

You have no idea how much you changed my life to the positive. I have been struggling for almost 15 years now, and within a few weeks everything turned around. I feel so liberated!

Thank you so much, and keep up the great work!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

You have no idea how much that means.:flowerforyou:

So many years of keeping my opinion to myself, it's so hard to retrain myself to do the opposite now. But I love seeing the ones that are able to sift through all of the crazy opinions out there, and really make a lifestyle that works for them, and not feel constantly enslaved.

I know that we aren't the first ones to "stumble upon" this info, but I'm grateful that this community continues to spread the info and the love is such a positive way. I've seen SO many people that have the info but either don't care to spread it, or are more interested in showing you how unintelligent you are for *not* already knowing. I'm so happy it's not like that here. Demeaning each other is not the same as "helping" one another to change. :smile:

The EM2WL fam is amazing. Unlike anything I could've imagined.

The fam makes it happen. You guys are the best, and the reason we do it. :smooched: :flowerforyou:

~Kiki

That's funny that you wrote that. When I was just learning about all of this. (I still am really) I asked a ton of questions and you ladies were right there to help me with such support. It has changed my life. The funny thing is, now that I have been doing this for a few weeks I see that so many people that are new to this are asking the very same questions I did.

Now that I think about it, you guys must have been seeing the same questions over and over for however long you have been doing this but you didn't make me feel that way. You make each and everyone of us feel welcome and you take the time to answer our questions each and every time like its the first time its been asked.

THANK YOU FOR THAT AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING!!!
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Ok, now I am tearing up...:sad:

Oh yes, we get the same questions, here, Pms, on our newsfeeds, but it is an honor to help...I was so right there myself. So, we don't mind one bit saying it again, we now have great moderators that help tremendously and we appreciate them...we have awesome EM2WL family that support too...we appreciate all of you.

Susan, when you are a few months down the line, we just ask that you pay it forward and help out with the questions too...we are just over 5000 in a little over 3 mos...not sure where we will be in 3 more months, so we surely will need you to help out:bigsmile:

Lucia:flowerforyou:
  • jaeone
    jaeone Posts: 649 Member
    Bravo!!! Sharing your knowledge has made a difference to so many! You have never forced your findings or opinions on any one. You have remained Christ like women so humble!!! Thank you again!
  • 31prvrbs
    31prvrbs Posts: 687 Member
    I'm w/Lucia.. :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad: :cry: :sad:

:smile:

and yes PLEASE, everyone pay it forward!

Adopt a newbie! :flowerforyou: because we all were one at some point :wink:

The more we all do our part to spread the word, and help one another, the bigger the fam grows. It's the community effort from y'all, that helps Lucia and I to continue to make as many resources as possible to keep everyone informed and with multiple options/info for achieving success (even when it means stepping outside of our comfort zones w/FB, Youtube, and Twitter, lol...which is gonna be interesting...to say the least :blushing: ).

~Kiki
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    I have nothing to say that hasn't been said, other than this is not my first thank you to Kiki and Lucia, i know it won't be the last time i thank you both!!
    You both seriously rock and have the patience of a saint!!

Hey are you ladies nutritionists or personal trainers or something?
    Because honestly if you are not, then i seriously recommend you get into something like that!
    THe world really could do with more people in the health and fitness industry who have this type of knowledge

For Kiki :flowerforyou:
    For Lucia ia :flowerforyou:
  • candacepatra
    candacepatra Posts: 26 Member
    AGREED!

You are both so wonderful! I am super happy I found the EM2WL at the beginning of my journey - I feel well-equipped with all the healthy information I need and I wasn't distracted by any "calorie-slashing" or crash dieting this time around. I'm not very far toward my goal yet, since I just started recently, but I've already started reading New Rules, doing a metabolism reset, and working out every day while I learn more about strength training.

Honestly, I feel like through you two ladies and the EM2WL group I've gained the confidence I need to not be afraid to put on muscle and take good care of my body. I've learned so much in the last two weeks!

And most importantly, I'm really amazed at how much time you devote to personally responding to everyone, making videos that talk about your personal experiences... everything! It's so wonderful. I really hope that in a few months I'll be looking half as fit as you ladies and I can help others see the beauty of EM2WL!

THANKS!! ::hugs::
  • twoboys2012
    twoboys2012 Posts: 352 Member
    Thank you for not being afraid to speak out against societal norm, to plant seeds of health out there for those willing to listen! I'm so thrilled to be a part of something so AWESOME and so life-changing! Thank you for giving me the information and tools to get my life back!

i second this ... I feel so much freer now. You ladies rock!!!