How's It Going?

Well, there haven't been many posts lately. Are you all still doing the shred? I'm starting level 3 on Thursday... I'm ready to finish up those last ten days. How's everyone else doing?

Replies

• lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Well, there haven't been many posts lately. Are you all still doing the shred? I'm starting level 3 on Thursday... I'm ready to finish up those last ten days. How's everyone else doing?

hi, yes im still going.... on level 3 day 3 tonight :) cant wait till its over hehehehe. hope you are doing well and noticing a difference.
  • kgilbert75
    kgilbert75 Posts: 70 Member
    Just finished level 3 yesterday. I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 tomorrow! I lost several pounds and inches with the 30DS and I'm so happy that I did it!
  • bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 210 Member
    I am also ready to finish 30DS level 3 day 9 . I will be starting ripped in 30 next monday mayb sooner.:bigsmile:
  • lollaler
    lollaler Posts: 69 Member
    Just finished level 3 yesterday. I'm planning to start Ripped in 30 tomorrow! I lost several pounds and inches with the 30DS and I'm so happy that I did it!

so ripped in 30 is the next dvd i guess. 2 of you are doing it.
    i did not loose anything or measurements but arms are more toned.... :( i have to really focus on eating the right way first otherwise i am really wasting my time. much prefer to go for a jog for 20 + mins then do the DVDs unless im eating correctly please please let me be good this week